Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:33:33 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT CMOS battery and networking questions.

> 1) My 'new' 70CT seems to have a dead CMOS battery? (CMOS > F1 error on
> switch on).
>
> If these batteries are rechargeable how long should it take to get back
> up to speed?

  overnight at the extreme.  Otherwise, it's just too old and dead.
  get a replacement from any authorized toshiba repair center or parts dealer.
eg impactcomputers.com

> 2) I used to have my 50CT  in WiFi but I think I've lent out the WiFi
> card I used to use (A Netgear MA401).  ;-(
>
> Would some kind soul remind me what cards are also suitable please and
> ideally support WPA (don't think the MA401 does).

  A search through the libretto mailing list will do if nobody knows off hand -
I recall some problem with it not having cardbus slots and many cards not
runniing well on the older 16-bit L50 slots.

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com