Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:21:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Mark Srebnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Back on the list, back on the Libby

I agree, Philip...was wondering lately if list was even working anymore...

FWIW,everyone, I've been thru several little devices in the past year; HTC
Advantage, Kohjinsha SH6, Sony UX90S, OQO E2, and now settled in with a Fujitsu
U810 that I really enjoy and hope to keep for awhile!!!

Still could use a display for my ol' Libby 100, if anyone can part with one or
knows where to get one reasonably....

;-)

Mark
Silicone Valley Digerati