I recently downloaded the latest version of libsigc++ and attempted to
build it to fill a dependency requirement in another software package
I'm trying to get built.  Every time I attempt to build the latest
version (2.0.18) it fails looking for the file resource.h, I have
checked previous versions and seem to be unable to locate the file in
those versions as well.  The older versions seem to fail compilation as
well for a variety of different files missing from where it's looking
for them (and from the distribution entirely).  any help would be wonderful.
-Garrett