On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:08 AM, VinIPSmaker <vini.ipsma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm still a newbie in libsigc++ and I wanna know if it's possible connect a
> signal that emit such as a int to a int variable, then, when the signal is
> emitted, the variable value is changed.

the value(s) received by the signal handler ("the slot" in sigc++
terminology) is/are the value passed to the signal emit call. if you want to
attach *extra* values you use sigc::bind when connecting the slot and
signal, but the value(s) you bind are fixed at bind time (they could be
pointers, of course).

sigc::signal<void> aSignalWithNoArguments;
void handler_expecting_one_int (int foo):
.,...
aSignalWithNoArguments.connect (sigc::bind (sigc::ptr_fun
(handler_expecting_one_int), 10);
aSignalWithNoArguments() // will call handler_expecting_one_int() with the
value 10