Den 2018-02-24 kl. 17:56, skrev Murray Cumming:
On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 14:25 -0500, Konstantin Kouptsov wrote:
Why not have https://github.com/libsigc or somesuch?
Actually, creating a github organisation is easier than I thought.

How about this?
https://github.com/libsigcplusplus/libsigcplusplus

If nobody objects, I'll mark the old git.gnome.org git repo as unused,
and gradually even move the bugzilla issues to github.

Have you seen the following comment in jhbuild's moduleset file?
https://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-deps-3.28.modules|

   |<!-- WARNING: github.com is only allowed here under one of two
   conditions: |

   |(a) The module has tarball releases elsewhere (e.g. GNOME
   infrastructure) (b) The module is always built from tarball, never
   from git If (a) does not apply then you must build from tarball
   (github-tar) if adding a GitHub module here. Otherwise our release
   infrastructure will fail to handle the module and we will just
   change it to use a tarball anyway. --> |

||I don't know if it matters, when you decide where to store libsigc++ in the
future.