Hello,

I have started to get deprecation warnings for functions such as ssh_message_auth_pubkey and nc_sshcb_auth_password in our project when updating to libssh 0.10. The reason we are using them and not the whole callback API is simply because of support for the /keyboard-interactive/ authentication method, which is missing in the callback API. So, we have implemented it just like in the /samplesshd-kbdint/ example.

Now, how are we supposed to switch to the callback API if this authentication method is still not supported there, are there plans to add it? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Michal