Hi Martin,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 11:35:12AM -0500, Martin Proulx wrote:
> Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > C++ support is under development in the multi-language-branch of the
> > libtool CVS tree.  Feel free to give it a try, and please report any
> > problems you find.
>
> I tried it, and I'm very happy that it does solve my c++ problem on
> solaris.

Great!  If you find any other problems, then please don't hesitate to
let us know.  I'm very anxious to get the multi-language branch as
stable as possible, ASAP.

> The only glitch is that the c++ tag deplibs_check_method was set to
> "unknown".
>
> I manually modified it to "pass_all" (to match the C one, and I then had
> a perfectly working libtool.

There are some other known glitches that I'm working on, but I wasn't
aware of that one.  Can you give me more details of your fix,
specifically where did you make your fix?

Thanks,
-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine