Hi Bob,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 08:21:49AM -0500, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> It would be nice if the $Id RCS tags were removed from the ltcf-c.sh
> ltcf-cxx.sh and ltcf-gcj.sh files in the multi-lingual libtool branch
> because these tags are (by default) updated whenever they are checked
> into CVS. This leads to the appearance of continual change when there
> is none.

I'm not sure what you mean by "continual change."  I actually find the
RCS ID tags fairly useful, but I'm not that attached to them.
If the rest of team wants to remove them, I certainly won't object.

BTW, it was probably me who added them in the first place.  Blame it
on force of habit (ACE/TAO).  :-)

-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine