I just noticed that the messages that i have sent are coming through
slightly corrupted. I am going to have to find out what is causing the
corruption when i get back to work, but anyway. The automake variables i
have provided are being replaced with:

address @ hidden @

That is not what they are supposed to be, instead they should look more
like below (I have seperated each element here with a space character in
the hope that they will not be translated like previous emails):

libatcppunit _ la _ CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_builddir)/src
libatcppunit _ la _ LDFLAGS = -release $(PACKAGE_VERSION)
libatcppunit _ la _ LIBADD =

I think this may have caused some confusion before... I hope that can
clear up understanding my previous emails.

Thanks,
Brendon.