Hi Richard,

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

A very brief look at the names of your patches makes me curious to know more...
I've added taking a proper look at them to my TODO, but I don't want to hold up
the release for them.

If you have time, I'm keeping a mirror of the Libtool repo in my github account
to make submitting pull-requests as easy as possible. If you can find the time
to polish the ones you want in the release and submit them via github within a
month or so, there's still time to make the release :-)

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT gnu DOT org)