Thank you very much.

I realize that it is sticking while i was debugging it. When i run the
release version of my project from command line there is no problem; it
loads the shared object.

But i have to debug my project. I am using Eclipse, i think i have to
change some configuration. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot
Orcun