Hi,

On 20/05/2024 14:22, mjjm 1.14.2 wrote:
Hello dear developers and programmers and maintainers of GNU Libtool. I just wanted to know how many tests are there in GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite? Its already a few hours since I've run the make -k check command.

I'm already in the 87th test, I wonder how many are still there left. Thank you so much.

There are 169 tests in GNU Libtool 2.4.7 testsuite, and it usually
takes about 15 minutes to test on Debian and Ubuntu. Depending on
the OS and architecture you are on, it can take a couple hours
to complete.

--
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354