Update of sr #111011 (group libtool):

previous shared library logic on Android

Follow-up Comment #9:

[comment #8 comment #8:]
> Nothing personal - usefulness of "hard coded path" for Android and Windows
is lie.

This is not a lie.

> Build tools are for general use not for personal one.

GNU Libtool is available for personal use.

> I'm sure that personal environment could be setup do not require hard coded
paths.

This assumption and other generalisations that would limit the usage of GNU
Libtool is not helpful or productive. Please refrain from opening a new issue
on this until proper documentation and arguments can be provided that are not
personally offensive to maintainers and contributers of GNU Libtool.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?111011>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/