Hi again, I just installed Zadig in my computer and I installed the garmin
driver 0x091E/0x0003 for my garmin Etrex Vista HCX.
But i still get the -12 error when i try to access my gps. I'm using
libusbx-1.0.12 now, I included the source files into a qt4 project.
My project compiles and runs ok, what I'm missing now. Sorry again, but I'm
a beginner in libusb.
Thanks!!!