You are right in both cases. I can take out the TIMESPEC_TO_TIMEVAL in
android/config.h to eliminate duplicate code. I can also add in the "arm-
linux-androideabi" platforms. I will make the modification as you
suggested. Thank you.

Yes. I'm working on a "mips-linux-android" platform which doesn't have
a ndk binary
for compiling. Actually the embedded system is not a full android system,
but it uses its backend.

Cheers,

Kuangye

--