I can not find the conifigure file

From:  "Pete Batard";<p...@akeo.ie>;
Date:  Thu, Jan 9, 2014 09:50 AM
To:  "libusb-de...@lists.sourceforge.net"<libusb-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Cc:
"libusbx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"<libusbx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Subject:  [Libusbx-devel] Announcing libusb-1.0.18-rc1

All,

It is my great pleasure to announce libusb-1.0.18 RC1, which marks the
long awaited merge-back of libusbx with libusb!

With this release candidate (and upcoming release), we are finally
consolidating the two projects back into one, as well as bringing the
many bug fixes and new features of libusbx, into libusb, for the benefit
of all users.

With this update, we also had to make a few changes to some of the
existing URLs, so if you are an existing user of libusb, or libusbx,
please take note of the following:

o The old .org website is no longer used by the libusb project.
   The main website has now moved to: http://libusb.info

o The git repository has also been moved to github:
     https://github.com/libusb/libusb
   If you want to clone the latest version, you can use:
     git clone https://github.com/libusb/libusb.git

o The github facilities are also now used for Wiki and issue tracker.

o The libusb SourceForge project (where the source & binary tarballs as
well the API documentation are help) is unchanged

o The libusb mailing list is also unchanged.

To check the RC, you are invited to go http://libusb.info, and use the
Download menu, which should give you access to both the libusb 1.0.18
RC1 source tarball, as well as the RC1 Windows binaries.

Of course, if you find any issue with the RC, you are encouraged to
report on this mailing list, or github.

Finally, because as the changes would be too long to copy/paste here, as
there hasn't been any official libusb release since v1.0.9, you can take
a look at the complete libusb Changelog by visiting:
   http://log.libusb.info

Regards,

/Pete

.