Tim Roberts wrote:

>What is the interval set to in your endpoint descriptor? If you were
>only getting one interval per frame, that's exactly what you'd expect. >If you
>have an interval of 1, then you should be getting 2 MB/s.

Interval is 1 and I think something is wrong in calculation routine.
I did more tests and result is ~1.5MB/s for 3072 packet size (~2MB/s
for 4096).

> Bulk and Interrupt transfer are working correctly. >Then why are you worrying
> about isochronous? Interrupt gives you the
>same capabilities, plus error recovery as a bonus. Isoch OUT is the
>poor stepchild of USB.

My application send/receive audio data, this is why time is so
critical. I wrote small C# code using libUsbK binding for C#. Now after
one week testing receiver works without problem but I have another question:
how to control IN endpoint buffers? I'm using 16 for IsoPacketsPerTransfer and
MaxOutstandingTransfers with 4096 buffers and for OUT Ep I can analyze 16 buffer
and discard empty one, put correct packet into ring buffer and perform DSP
function.
When I try to return data to USB device how to use only 12 (for 256 Ep size) or
only
6 (for 512 Ep size)? How to skip packets? Is it possible on Host side or my USB
device must do the job?

Goran