Hi All,

I'm happy to announce the libusb-1.0.19-rc1 release.

The big feature of this release is support for bulk-streams on
Mac OS X and Linux (using the new usbfs API for this from 3.15).

Changelog:
* Add support for USB bulk streams on Linux and Mac OS X (#11)
* Windows: Add AMD and Intel USB-3.0 root hub support
* Windows: Fix USB 3.0 speed detection on Windows 8 or later (#10)
* Added Russian translation for libusb_strerror strings
* All: Various small fixes and cleanups
The (#xx) numbers are libusb issue numbers, see ie:
https://github.com/libusb/libusb/issues/11

Please test and let us know if you find any issues, we plan to
release a final version of 1.0.19 in 1-2 weeks.

Enjoy,

Hans