On 2012.06.13 19:19, Sean McBride wrote:
> Have you looked at the HTML that scan-build generates?

Good point. Now that looked at it more closely, it is possible to fix
the issue at core.c:647 by switching a malloc to a calloc. What happens
there is that Clang sees a path where we may have a devlist that
contains no device whatsoever, and therefore remains uninitialised.

I'll propose a v2 of the patch that includes this fix as well.

I'm still investigating the timerisset() one.

Regards,

/Pete