Hi Natanel,

On 29/12/2017 17:30, Natanael Log wrote:
Hi,

Been searching briefly on various portals on libuv related research but haven't found much of interest. My thesis will be about comparing libuv to one (hopefully several) state of the art reactive, embedded systems found in the industry. I will look at software maintainability and some performance measures.

Do any of you have any ideas or experience using libuv in embedded devices? I have only some experience working with embedded systems (which I don't think represent the current state of the art in the industry) and none where I've used libuv.

I personally have no experience, but you have better luck looking for projects using NodeJS in embedded systems, since it's one of the largest libuv users.

If you don't have experience working with libuv, what techniques and paradigms have you used when developing for embedded platforms in a reactive context, for instance IoT-devices?

BR,
Natanael from Linköping, Sweden.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "libuv" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to libuv@googlegroups.com <mailto:libuv@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/libuv.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
http://bettercallsaghul.com