Hi,

I am a newbie of libuv , and I have some questions about libuv.

1. When should I new a "uv_loop_t" ?  For example , when I use "uv_udp_t"
,  should I new a  "uv_loop_t" for each udp transport or just use the
default one?
2.  AFAIK , the "uv_loop_t" would block the main thread (when run a loop in
the main thread), so should I run each loop with a new thread ?

Thanks.