On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 7:38:58 AM UTC-5, Santiago Gimeno wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> No, there's not. I think it could be implemented on linux using the
> NETLINK_ROUTE netlink family and on Windows maybe with the NotifyAddrChange
> function [2].
>
> [1]: http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/rtnetlink.7.html
> [2]:
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366329(v=vs.85).aspx
> .

If I understand correctly, NotifyAddrChange() will only be useful for IPv4
interfaces.

To get notifications for changes to IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces on Windows
Vista and later, see NotifyIpInterfaceChange().

Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/netioapi/nf-netioapi-notifyipinterfacechange

I don't know about Linux or other OSes unfortunately.