Hi,

I've seen that 1.27.0 allows connected UDP sockets, which is great.
Let me a few questions about it:

1) If the UDP socket is connected (uv_udp_connect() was called with IP
1.2.3.4 and port 555), does it mean that UDP datagrams coming from any
other IP:port will be dropped by the kernel or by libuv?

2) Is a connected UDP socket more efficient than a non connected one
(assuming that in the non connected one I do NOT create a new sockaddr
but a permanently allocated one)? or is it just cometic?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>