I was trying to handle reads in different thread, because I don't want to
make main loop heavy(time-consuming, because of my work).

I want to off-load serving requests to threads in thread pool, how can I
achieve this?

Or is it that, I can't off-load serving requests, if it contains any libuv
functions inside it, like reading data from socket,...?
If that is the case, then isn't it going to increase load on single thread
(main-loop thread), all libuv read calls are going to happen from here?

Is there any possibility, to off-load serving a request to one of the
thread in thread-pool?

Thank you.