Thank you.

On 01/13/2021 05:03 PM, Jameson Nash wrote:
The functionality is already present in libuv master as `uv_thread_detach`

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:58 PM Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net <mailto:i...@aliax.net>> wrote:

    On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 01:53, Paul Romero <pa...@rcom-software.com
    <mailto:pa...@rcom-software.com>> wrote:
    > As I did not design or
    > write Libuv, I don't consider it my responsiblity to implement
    missing features.

    I don't know what to say about that, really.

    > The code attached to my previous message is just a courtesy to
    the Libuv implementors.

    This is not how things work. People, even those who did not "design or
    write libuv" create Pull Requests with bug fixes or new features.

-- Iñaki Baz Castillo
    <i...@aliax.net <mailto:i...@aliax.net>>

    Groups "libuv" group.
    send an email to libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:libuv%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/libuv/CALiegfkioKxyrFuXq4xQF3D-ZCTCEupm0FkkCzNBz4UzsqD8fg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "libuv" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/libuv/CADnnjUXwn_3D23xZ9onaZMGRmZU5KHEMcT0aAnqcpb6W0gFrLw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/libuv/CADnnjUXwn_3D23xZ9onaZMGRmZU5KHEMcT0aAnqcpb6W0gFrLw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--

Paul Romero