HI Nikita,

Please always start a new thread for a  new query in future :)

Try with avcenc in libva: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/vaapi/libva/tree/test/encode/avcenc If issue persists, file a bug against libva: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libva

If you have issue with gstreamer-vaapi but not with avcenc, then file a bug against gstreamer-vaapi:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gstreamer-vaapi