On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 14:45 +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
> > Some more open question to everyone else:
> > Do we need Python bindings?
>
> About two weeks ago, I heard that someone started working on
> hand-crafted Python and C++ bindings for parted.

There are several existing sets of python bindings for parted -- it
seems to be relatively popular to just write your own rather than use an
existing one ;-)  One of the longest existing ones is pyparted which was
originally written by Matt Wilson and is used extensively within
anaconda and continues to be maintained by dcantrell.

Jeremy