I am not a user, so my feelings here may be incorrect, but it seems it might be unpleasant to have to modify 30 (for example) domain configs when I'm trying to rework tuning information for a machine. I could imagine a single config file that contains cpu_weight, cpu_cap, the cpuset, and whatever other tuning information per domain might be appropriate. Looking at a single file to tweak such values across multiple domains might be preferable, and make the situation easier to visualize.

Jim Fehlig wrote: