Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
Hi,

I succeed test (2) but failed (1).
I think this is reasonable for virsh on Windows.

Interesting ... what was the error message when you did:

  virsh.exe -c test:///default list

Anyway currently(from 1/21) pthread is used on hash.c
It requires pthread-win32 for windows platform.
http://sourceware.org/pthreads-win32/
But I am not familiar with autoconf.
I hope someone would write configuration file for pthread in autoconf.

Sounds like this is a regression. Previously we used the xmlMutex abstractions from libxml, but we have now moved to using pthread directly, so that needs to be reflected in the configure.in.

As I said in another message, I need to boot up Windows ...

Rich.