Maxwell Bottiger wrote:
Hi,

        I changed some of the XML for a qemu virtual machine.  The original
file was generated by virt-manager, but I wanted to use bridged
networking as described in the documentation on the libvirt website.  Is
there something I need to for my xml changes to show up in the virtual
machine?  Right now my VM will not start because it's looking for it's
old network configuration.

Did you do 'virsh define file.xml' to actually update libvirt's idea about what the domain XML is?

Rich.