Jim Meyering wrote:
"Daniel P. Berrange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 build-aux/find-unnecessary-if-before-free |   41 +++
 build-aux/vc-list-files                   |   50 +++
The build-aux directory currently only contains auto-generated files.
If its not too much pain, can we put these 2 helpers into scripts/ where
I've got a couple of other build/test related helper scripts.

Can't really comment on the actaul contents of Makefile.maint - too much
scary shell code to review, but if it is working for coreutils I'm happy
with it. Particularly since this is not something that needs to be explicitly
invoked by developers.

I added them there, because I'm going to add them to gnulib.
So before long they will be pulled in just like the others.
Ok?

Looks good.

Rich.