Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 10:24:49PM -0800, Dave Leskovec wrote:
This patch contains the base linux container support

* new switch --with-lxc to enable support (off by default)

Any reason this can't be on-by-default ?  I know OpenVZ is off by default
but I'd like to see that on by default too. As it stands it never even
gets compiled by most people so we don't see whether it breaks.
Support for Linux containers can be enabled/disable by user on the fly
just by rebooting into a new enough kernel, so we should enable it in
libvirt no matter what & probe at runtime if needed.

I left it off by default because OpenVZ is that way but also because compiles on older (pre 2.6.24) kernels will get errors due to missing CLONE flags in sched.h

--
Best Regards,
Dave Leskovec