On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 02:52:14PM +0100, Felix Krohn wrote:
> Since I was using the version from etch-backports
> (http://packages.qa.debian.org/libv/libvirt.html) I don't think so.

libvirt was compiled without Xen in Debian for some time because the
requisite Xen headers were missing.  However that should have been
fixed months ago.

Currently (libvirt 0.4.0-6) the logic is:

  ifneq (,$(findstring $(DEB_HOST_ARCH), i386 amd64))
    BUILD_XEN=--with-xen
    LDFLAGS += -lpthread
  else
    BUILD_XEN=--without-xen
  endif

because Xen itself is only ported to a subset of platforms.

> Don't know if this makes a difference, but ARCH is x86_64.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v