To: "JJ Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <libvir-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: [libvirt] network domain name patch

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 03:14:45PM -0400, JJ Reynolds wrote:
This is a followup to the excellent patch which allows static IP
address assignment.  The problem with that patch is that you can
only set the host name and cannot set a FQDN because dnsmasq will,
as a security measure, not allow it unless --domain is specified.

I didn't know that anyone was using that patch (and surely it doesn't
apply cleanly to recent libvirt versions).  If this is being actively
used then it should be part of libvirt ...

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/