2008/9/19 Evgeniy Sokolov <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

        Hello.

        To start with, I have the following questions:

        Does libvirt support the xml format for openvz driver described
        in the next thread?
        http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-July/msg00312.html
        (I think, that it does not. But will it support it in future? :))

        What libvirt functionality does openvz driver support?
        (Openvz does not mentioned in http://libvirt.org/hvsupport.html)

    Hi Anton,

    OpenVZ uses generic xml format. It is common for all libvirt drivers.

    one difference is filesystem:
      <filesystem type="template">
                           <source name="<name of template>" />
                           <target dir="/"/>
       </filesystem>

    example:

    <domain type='openvz'>
           <name>210</name>

Does the 'name ' tag specify domain veid or veid is generated automatically?

You need to specify veid.