On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 03:02:53PM +0800, Wang Rui wrote:
On 2014/12/1 4:29, Martin Kletzander wrote:
Yes, you're right, that basically what I wanted to know, but was too
busy searching for.  ACK to this patch then.  Would you be OK with me
rewording the commit message as follows?

   The migration job status is traced in qemuMigrationUpdateJobStatus
   which is called in qemuMigrationRun. But if migration is cancelled
   before the trace such as in qemuMigrationDriveMirror, the jobinfo
   type won't be updated to CANCELLED. After this patch, we can get
   jobinfo type CANCELLED if migration is cancelled during drive
   mirror.  Moreover, we can't use qemuMigrationUpdateJobStatus
   because from qemu's point of view it's just the drive mirror being
   cancelled and the migration hasn't even started yet.

Martin

Yes, I'll send V2 right now.

No need to, I have it prepared for pushing with this amended message
:-)

So thanks, I'm pushing it in a while.

Martin