On 05/28/2015 05:33 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
On 27.05.2015 20:45, Jim Fehlig wrote:
On 05/23/2015 07:22 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
     Hi everybody,

if we want to get it by next month, we should probably freeze on Tuesday
for an 1.2.16 on June 1st, we 'only' have 137 commits since 1.2.15 but
sticking to the monthly release is important.

Hi Daniel,

I have a few old patches on the list that would be nice to get into
1.2.16.  First is the libxl config file fixes in the spec file that we
postponed during the 1.2.15 release
I think I reviewed all of them. Well, libvirt-python needs slightly
different approach, but I think once Jim pushes the other patches, we
are good to go.

Thanks! I've pushed the series adding SPICE support to the libxl driver and sent a V2 of the patch to fixes AUTHORS in libvirt-python.git. But you missed the first one :)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-May/msg00004.html

I suppose there is no harm delaying it until after the release, following DV's reasoning for delaying it during the 1.2.15 freeze

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-May/msg00014.html

Regards,
Jim