On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 10:53:19PM +0300, Roman Bogorodskiy wrote:
 Martin Kletzander wrote:

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 02:49:52AM +0300, Roman Bogorodskiy wrote:
>From: Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <jas...@openbsd.org>
>
>Some of the protocol files already include handing of the missing int
>types such as xdr_uint64_t, some don't. To fix it everywhere, move out
>of the appropriate defines to internal.h and include it whenever needed.

Almost what I meant.  I don't think XDR-related definitions should be in
internal.h, it would then be defined everywhere.  Also, protocols don't
need anything from internal.h, so it doesn't make much sense to me.  I
would put it in a separate file.

Well, as some of the protocol files were including internal.h, I hoped I
would use it and also cheat a little so I didn't have to come up with a
name for the new file. :-)

I understand, I wanted to suggest protocol_common.h and then removed the
line because I didn't like it.  Naming is the worst ;)

If that's not a proper one, I'll create a separate file for that.

Please do, we can change the name any time.

Thanks,

Roman Bogorodskiy