On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 07:38:27AM -0400, Laine Stump wrote:
On 04/01/2016 02:04 PM, Laine Stump wrote:

There is a different regression that I also found which I've just
posted patches for:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-April/msg00067.html

Because the fix involves adding in a new function that may or may not
be compiled in depending on platform and options, I would appreciate
if people on odd systems would try applying the patches and doing a
build (since there won't be another release candidate). (of course it
shouldn't be too bad, as it's only called from qemu, so it shouldn't
cause headaches for bhve, for example, but I've been burned by this in
the past so I'm extra cautious).

I should be around as late as Monday AM (US EST) to push, but if it's
not ACKed by then, I'll be on a plane for the rest of Monday - if that
happens I would appreciate if the reviewer pushed it for me.

Michal ACKed this and I just pushed it. So this one isn't holding up
release any more.

My two fixes are in as well, so I guess from my POV we've got a "go" on
the release =)

Thanks Michal and Laine for helping take care of these issues and Daniel
for the patience!