On 16/6/9 下午7:22, Maxim Nestratov wrote:
08.06.2016 9:21, Rudy Zhang пишет:

Add new function about block backup, it supports the drive-backup
function
in qemu, it supports three modes: full, top, incremental.

How to use it? As usual, we must do the full backup at first, if it's
successfull, next time, we can do the incremental backup, because it has
the bitmap to trace the dirty io. The incermental backup is faster.
If backup fail at some time, we must do the full backup again, only in
this
way, we can keep the backup data correctly.

Hi Rudy,

A couple of months ago I started a thread regading backup API and we
came to a sort of agreement on how it should look like, see [1].
Though it's not ready yet for sending to mailing list I already started
to work on it and I will certainly send first reference implementation
shortly.
Once it appears in the list I will appriciate any help. ETA - end of
this month.

Best,
Maxim

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-April/msg00401.html

Hi Maxim,

I have not noticed your idea about backup API before.I did this, only want to use backup function in openstack, so in libvirt I just have implemented the easiest interface function to qemu. I will be careful to know your idea, and then send my v2 patch, or wait for your patch.

--
Best regards,
Rudy Zhang

Rudy Zhang (4):
   Introduce virDomainBlockBackup API
   qemu drive support block backup.
   virsh: support blockbackup in virsh command
   libvirt-test: libvirt test supports drive-backup

  docs/apibuild.py                                   |   3 +-
  include/libvirt/libvirt-domain.h                   |  15 ++
  src/conf/domain_conf.h                             |  12 ++
  src/driver-hypervisor.h                            |   9 +
  src/libvirt-domain.c                               |  56 ++++++
  src/libvirt_public.syms                            |   5 +
  src/qemu/qemu_blockjob.c                           |   2 +
  src/qemu/qemu_capabilities.c                       |   4 +
  src/qemu/qemu_capabilities.h                       |   5 +
  src/qemu/qemu_driver.c                             | 197
+++++++++++++++++++++
  src/qemu/qemu_monitor.c                            |  59 ++++++
  src/qemu/qemu_monitor.h                            |  23 +++
  src/qemu/qemu_monitor_json.c                       | 124 +++++++++++++
  src/qemu/qemu_monitor_json.h                       |  23 +++
  src/remote/remote_driver.c                         |   1 +
  src/remote/remote_protocol.x                       |  17 +-
  src/remote_protocol-structs                        |   9 +
  tests/qemucaps2xmldata/all_1.6.0-1.caps            |   1 +
  tests/qemucaps2xmldata/nodisksnapshot_1.6.0-1.caps |   1 +
  tools/virsh-domain.c                               | 149