On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 02:17:22AM -0400, Ruifeng Bian wrote:

I am not sure how many of you keep an eye on this project.

From what I know, not many.  I believe it is used in some CI
_somewhere_... by _someone_.

The project is for testing libvirt-python APIs, but many test cases are
not fully implemented until now.

And many of them are broken by design.  I remember fixing one just out
of sheer curiosity and it was hard not to go down the rabbit hole and
get stuck in there.

We want to keep this project updated in the future, the following aspects
will be considered to update the code:
1. Code style - Use inspekt to check code style.
2. Pythonizing the code - Replace all shell scripts with python.
3. Bug fixing - Some code bugs need to be fixed.
4. New features - Add more API test cases.

Good luck with that, it looks like the code haven't gotten a good scrub
in years.  Are you planning to use it somewhere?  Will there be anything
left after cleanups? =)

Any feedback or suggestion is welcome. Let's work together to contribute
to this project.

One suggestion could be too have a look at avocado-vt (what used to be
autotest's virt-test) for that is being still actively developed.
Although I have no idea what's your intention, so I might be just
generating noise, in which case I apologise.

Have a nice day,
Martin

Thanks,
Ruifeng Bian