John Ferlan <jfer...@redhat.com> [2017-05-19, 09:08AM -0400]:
All part of the effort I have to have a common object model. This series
is node device test, driver, and virnodedevobj related.

There's also a couple of bug fixes at the beginning of the series from
things I have found during this effort.

There's still a few more patches in local branches to make the
virNodeDeviceObjListPtr private as well, but those have some merge
needs with other patches currently on list elsewhere, so I'll hold
onto them for now.

Am I missing something or where does the privatization actually happen?

In general, a lot of the cleanups you are performing are beneficial for
the readability. My biggest concern is that this will generate a lot of
work when backporting patches.