Em 26/05/2017 04:15, Martin Kletzander escreveu:
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 07:54:13PM -0300, Claudio André wrote:

The workers available in Travis are really old. That said, I plan to
workaround your finding and propose a patch:
- to build and test libvirt using a more updated distro (using
`services: docker`, of course).

Good to hear that.  I didn't know you can do that.

- and, if accepted, add ASAN (AddressSanitizer) to CI.

What addresses would you like to sanitize?

Sorry, I was talking about this: https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki/AddressSanitizer

It detects memory errors like leaks, overflows, use after free, etc. I'll propose to add it to CI so it will "analyze/audit" every new push. - Since it is available in recent gcc and clang, I'll propose to enable it (add the compilation flag) for both compilers. - Support it will mean: change configure.ac to allow the flag. Discuss, get feedback, .... And later, automate (a very useful) check in CI.

Claudio