On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 05:48:41PM +0800, Eli Qiao wrote:
This patch adds 3 major private interface.

virResctrlGetFreeCache: return free cache, default cache substract cache
                       allocated.
virResctrlSetCachetunes: set cache banks which defined in a domain.
virResctrlRemoveCachetunes: remove cache allocation group from the
                           host.

There's some existed issue when do syntax-check as I reference the cache
tune and cachebank definition (from conf/domain_conf.h) in
util/virresctrl.h.

Yes, util/ cannot depend on conf/ in libvirt due to various reasons.
All the data you want to use in util/ need to be defined there.  If that
corresponds to some XML, the parsers and formatters must be in conf/.
In rare cases, there might be need for two data structures, one in util/
and one in conf/.  I don't think that's needed in this case.