On 04/03/2018 08:26 AM, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 08:58:25PM -0600, Jim Fehlig wrote:
Long overdue first cut at remove the old xen driver. The first 3 patches
move existing tests to WITH_LIBXL since we'll want to continue supporting
conversion of the various xen config formats. The remain patches remove
the cruft.

Jim Fehlig (7):
   tests: move xml2sexpr tests to WITH_LIBXL
   tests: move sexpr2xml tests to WITH_LIBXL
   tests: move xmconfig tests to WITH_LIBXL
   Remove xencaps tests and data files
   Remove the xend driver
   docs: remove mention of legacy Xen driver
   spec: remove legacy xen driver

  configure.ac                                       |    7 +-
  docs/architecture.html.in                          |   28 +-
  docs/bugs.html.in                                  |    3 +-
  docs/uri.html.in                                   |   74 -
  docs/windows.html.in                               |    2 +-

This needs an update to docs/drvxen.html.in most importantly. That
actually claims libxl driver is used from Xen 4.2 onwards if available.

Heh, the most obvious page needing updated. I thought I had taken care of it, but it was a late night when I was trying to get these pushed out. V2 sent.

Regards,
Jim