在 2018/8/20 下午7:34, Andrea Bolognani 写道:
So, I'm very much not familiar with the hotplug code and seeing
changes to stuff like qemuDomainAttachDiskGeneric() makes me a bit
uncomfortable:)

I can't spot anything obviously wrong in your changes, but I think
perhaps you might want to enter and exit the monitor separately
for the zpci device and for the virtio device? I'm not sure that's
useful at all, but network devices for example seems to follow
that pattern... It would be great if someone with more experience
in this area could provide a review.
We have to add zpci device firstly and add corresponding pci device
secondly.
Do you think it's redundant to call monitor twice to add two devices?
Again, I'm not familiar at all with this code, but entering (and
exiting) the monitor once for each device you're dealing with seems
to be a pattern.
So let's see other reviewers' comment.