Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 03:53:14PM -0200, Eduardo Otubo wrote:
Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 05:12 -0300, Eduardo Otubo wrote:
I've been told that libvirt possibly would make a mini-release this week to push some major fixes on Fedora 12.
F12 is frozen and there has been significant changes since 0.7.1; we
don't have any immediate plans to push a new release to F12

Cheers,
Mark.

Hello friends,

Any chance to get this patch comited? I haven't seen any comments besides Marks's. In time, I am also preparing another patch to handle the virtual CPUs. Hope I can post it until the end of this week.

  Well if you can fix all issues posted by Matthias in a new patch byt
the end of the week, I guess this can make next release,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

THe ideia is to fix all these bugs and finish the cpu management implementation. Hopefully I'll post it until the end of the week.

Thanks.

--
Eduardo Otubo
Software Engineer