On 4/22/20 1:51 AM, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
On Tue, 2020-04-21 at 16:06 -0600, Jim Fehlig wrote:
+        <summary>
+          Xen: add support for e820_host hypervisor feature

s/Xen: add/xen: Add/

There is only one 'xen:' in news, all other instances are 'Xen:'. I should stick with the majority.

I suggest also putting either single or double quotes around the name
of the feature for clarity.

+        </summary>
+        <description>
+          e820_host is a Xen-specific option only available for PV guests.

And here you could wrap it in a <code> element so that it will
display nicely on the Web.

These comments apply also to the second item.

Thanks! I'll address the comments before pushing.

Regards,
Jim