On 9/22/20 7:31 AM, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
On Thu, 2020-09-17 at 17:34 -0300, Daniel Henrique Barboza wrote:
On 9/17/20 7:48 AM, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
A few tweaks to the commit message, though:

    * keep the order of commits consistent to the one they were merged
      in, which more specifically means putting 2d93cbdea9d1 at the
      very top of the list;

    * lose the commas after the various commit hashes - they break
      convenient double-click selection in most terminals;

    * indent the commit subject by two spaces for better readability.

Ok!

The commit is also missing your S-o-b, and as you know that's a
blocker for merging.

Ouch. reverting + squashing took its toll ....

Since we're approaching the freeze period and don't want the revert
to miss the deadline, resulting in another libvirt release
implementing the problematic behavior, I have gone ahead and pushed
this single patch after applying all the tweaks I mentioned above and
that you had confirmed you were okay with anyway.

Roger that. I'll resend the series without this revert patch then (hopefully
soon).

Thanks,

DHB

I've also posted an update to the release notes covering the revert:

   https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2020-September/msg01105.html

This is the exact same wording I had suggested in [1], which you were
also okay with, minus the part about reflecting the updated value in
the domain XML, since that's obviously not implemented yet.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2020-September/msg01020.html