Google will point you to several references on from this mailing list on this topic.

-- bk

On 09/13/2010 10:55 AM, Gandhiraj Natarajan wrote:
Hi

Where can i find the below entries in remote system

./configure \
   --without-sasl \
   --without-avahi \
   --without-polkit \
   --without-python \
   --without-xen \
   --without-qemu \
   --without-lxc \
   --without-openvz \
   --without-libvirtd

Any samples to make a connection from remote system (windows).

Thanks in advance

* Regards,**
Gandhiraj Natarajan*

--- On *Mon, 13/9/10, Matthias Bolte /<matthias.bo...@googlemail.com>/*